Toyotsu Rare Earths India Pvt. Ltd
Plot No. 2D & 2E, APSEZ, Atchutapuram 531 011 Visakhapatnam Dist., A.P. INDIA (40 Kms distance from visakhapatnam airport)
28 October 2009
Rare Earth manufacturing and product sales, Import/Export
Will be 1,125 Million INR (as of 1st Feb 2014)
170 (as of 1st July 2016)
Production of rare earth compound using rare earth mixture (RECl3).
1. Demand of rare earth rises further as production increase of hybrid vehicles (Double in increase from 2007 to 2015)
2. Chiniese government has set quotas for exports of rare earths as national policy The request from auto manufacturers to secure a supply route.
3. Toyota Tsusho Corporation acquired Wako Bussan Co., Ltd which is presently Toyotsu Rare Earths Corporation (Nov 2008).
4. Took over the project of rare earth separation from Wako Bussan (Dec 2008).
5. After pre-feasibility study with Japan Chemical companies, Toyotsu Rare Earths India was established aiming to finalize feasibility study and environmental clearance (Oct 2009).
6. Started plant construction in APSEZ (industrial complex), Visakhapatnam AP. (July 2011).
7. RECEIVED CFO APPROVAL (OCT. 2013).
Andhra pradesh Special Economical Zone, Atchutapuram
Moturupalem(Village), Rambilli Mandal, Visakhapatnam District, Andhrapradesh, India.
Affiliated with Andhra Pradesh state government Facilitate Land and Infrastructure to investor
Special Economic Zone run by APIIC Managing land administration, import / export documentations