Toyotsu Rare Earths India Pvt. Ltd
Plot No. 2D & 2E, APSEZ, Atchutapuram – 531 011 Visakhapatnam Dist., A.P. INDIA (40 Kms distance from visakhapatnam airport)
28 October 2009
Rare Earth manufacturing and product sales, Import/Export
- Demand of rare earth rises further as production increase of hybrid vehicles (Double in increase from 2007 to 2015)
- Chiniese government has set quotas for exports of rare earths as national policy ⇒ The request from auto manufacturers to secure a supply route.
- Toyota Tsusho Corporation acquired Wako Bussan Co., Ltd which is presently Toyotsu Rare Earths Corporation (Nov 2008).
- Took over the project of rare earth separation from Wako Bussan (Dec 2008).
- After pre-feasibility study with Shin-Etsu Chemical, Toyotsu Rare Earths India was established aiming to finalize feasibility study and environmental clearance (Oct 2009).
- Started plant construction in APSEZ (industrial complex), Visakhapatnam AP. (July 2011).
- RECEIVED CFO APPROVAL (OCT. 2013).
Official Name :Andhra pradesh Special Economical Zone, Atchutapuram
Location :Moturupalem(Village), Rambilli Mandal, Visakhapatnam District, Andhrapradesh, India.
APIIC(Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation)
Affiliated with Andhra Pradesh state government Facilitate Land and Infrastructure to investor
APSEZ(Andhra Pradesh Special Economical Zone)
Special Economic Zone run by APIIC
Managing land administration, import / export documentations